It was a beautiful day for a Lake Superior Wedding and this married couple of 3 years were the best of models.
Many vendors even traveled from all over Minnesota to be present at the shoot!
The dream and vision for this styled shoot was based on a Post-Ceremony Intimate Beach Vibe. Today’s wedding market spends nearly a fortune on a wedding reception alone, and often times couples spend more time worrying about entertaining their guests (which is good) but forgets to actually enjoy the day themselves and just be together and remember that it’s about the marriage not just the wedding day. So the idea was that this Styled Shoot would display a couple who just left their ceremony (not actually captured) where everyone watched them make their vows to one another, but after instead of a big party with everyone else just the two of them found an intimate spot on the beach to just be together and take it all in, while enjoying a beautiful spread and cheers-ing to forever together.
- Photography: @kelseyleephotographymn
- Planner: Jen with @styled4bliss
- Models: Josh and Natasha Bryant
- Florals: Ashley Green with @greenthumbflowers
- Bride’s Dress: Bella Rose Bridal @brbridal
- Groom’s Attire: @mainstreamduluth
- Cake: @jogarrisoncakes
- Bride & Groom Rings: Ryan by the @thejewelerryan
- Jewelry: Allison with the @salty_juniper
- Make-Up: Kaitlyn with @muakate02
- Hair: Sarah Feyder @sarahjeanphoto
- Stationery: @danielle.leya.design
- Rental/Decor: @epicrentalmn
- Catering: @thetomatovine Behind the Scenes Photography: @danielle.leya.design
- Videography: Nick Beattie